TechDay's 10 Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies that operate in the Asia-Pacific region.
Interactive is Australia's largest privately owned IT company, providing cloud and managed services, data center, business continuity and hardware maintenance.
In this IT Jam, we speak to Interactive national data center manager Ben Richards.
In the video, Ben explains:
- Interactive's data center solutions
- How the company incorporates resilience into its offerings
- What makes Interactive different from other data center solution providers
- Interactive's Business Continuity solution
- How end-users can get in touch with Interactive.