OneAsia opens doors of fourth data center in Hong Kong
OneAsia has opened a new data center in Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
The 128,000 square feet facility is the company's fourth data center in the area, and features six levels supporting over 2000 standard racks.
OneAsia identifies the data center's location in Kowloon as the “prime location” due the region's emerging mega-economy and Hong Kong's growing connection to the Greater Bay Area.
Charles Lee, OneAsia's founder and CEO, comments on the facility's opening, “Hong Kong endeavors to bring its competency into full play as it helps MNCs enter the China market and get on with the global business circuit.
According to OneAsia, additional features of the Kowloon Bay data center include:
- Carrier neutral
- Minimum N+1 resilience on all systems, upgradable to 2N on request
- On-site diesel tanks to support 24 hours at full capacity
- 99.99% Service Level Agreement
- 24x7 NOC operation with smart hand services
- Equipped with DCIM solutions monitoring, optimizing the performance and efficiency of Data Center Infrastructure
- ISO 9001, 14001, 20000 - 27001
With network connection linking up most of the key data centers in Hong Kong, the new Kowloon Bay data center aims to offer reliable internet solutions for local, mainland China and overseas industries.
OneAsia has eleven data centers across Asia and over 1000 employees offering a full range of cloud computing solutions, from infrastructure, management to application software as well as colocation and managed services.