Juniper Networks & Netcracker roll out enterprise service automation offering
FYI, this story is more than a year old
Juniper Networks and Netcracker Technology have created an automation solution for LAN, WLAN and WAN network management, supporting service providers as they unify network environments for their enterprise customers.
The solution, called Enterprise Service Automation, delivered by Juniper Networks, includes automated service provisioning and workflows, AI-driven insight and full lifecycle management from client to cloud.
Juniper Networks CTO Raj Yavatkar says, “For many enterprises, meeting the demands of an increasingly complex and dynamic network environment is an uphill battle.”
He believes that the partnership has helped to deliver the technology necessary for a strategic value proposition to service providers and deliver end-to-end SLAs with fully managed enterprise networks.
“This approach can help increase revenues and profitability with existing customers as well as expand an SP’s managed services into new B2B vertical markets, leveraging new opportunities in the 5G era.”
Netcracker augments the Enterprise Service Automation solution and Juniper’s wider SD-WAN portfolio with end-to-end Service Orchestration and a Digital Marketplace, based on its Netcracker 2020 Digital BSS/OSS portfolio, to automate the full lifecycle of services across multiple network domains with management from a single view.
Netcracker CTO Bob Titus adds, “The growing complexity of enterprise IT with increasing IoT, cloud applications and remote operations calls for a new networking approach.”
By combining the network, security and orchestration strengths from Juniper and Netcracker as strategic partners, we can help CSPs solve these complex issues for their enterprise customers, creating additional value deep inside the organisation.”
- Automated service provisioning and full lifecycle management from client to cloud
- AI-driven analytics and insight based on user interactions, alerts and diagnostics with full correlation across the LAN and WAN, enabling services to scale on-demand and incidents to be resolved automatically
- A branded self-service portal for enterprise customers, enabling them to provision new capacity, add functionality, view reports and manage their networks from one interface
- Open APIs so it can expand into additional network domains, such as the transport network and 5G, and incorporate additional partners
- Frequent and rapid updates via a microservices cloud, using Agile/DevOps processes and tools that are aligned to each service provider’s business needs
- A fully pre-integrated and validated solution providing out-of-the-box service ordering, management and monitoring capabilities with a number of artifacts, including service models and configured APIs for rapid deployment
- A platform for potential new advanced wireless location services such as Asset location, user engagement and contact tracing based on Juniper Mist’s patented virtual Bluetooth LE (vBLE) technology.