MEF, an industry association consisting of over 210 member companies, has announced its new 2017-2018 Board of Directors.
Following the Board of Directors elections, MEF announced the results at the MEF Annual Members Meeting in Toronto.
New board members include Shawn Hakl from Verizon and Kevin O’Toole from Comcast Business.
Re-elected Board members include Eric Puetz from AT&T Labs, Sahar Steiff from PCCW Global and Ralph Santitoro from Fujitsu.
Nan Chen is the founder and president of MEF and Huiling Zhao, director of China Telecom Cloud Research Center, is the advisory director.
Chen says, “we are thrilled to have these prominent and accomplished senior executives joining the Board, augmenting an experienced team of professionals who are spearheading industry transformation.”
“I personally want to thank our outgoing Board members, Vincent Alesi from Verizon, Allan Langfield from Comcast, Raghu Ranganathan from Ciena, and Lance Hassan from Carrier Ethernet Academy, for their outstanding contributions in helping lead MEF’s work towards realizing the Third Network vision.”
New Board members include:
- Shawn Hakl, VP Product and New Business Innovation, Verizon
- Kevin O'Toole, Senior VP, Product Management, Comcast Business
- Gabriel Kerner, VP Network Products and Offerings, Amdocs Technology
- Rami Yaron, VP, Strategy & Business Development, Telco Systems
Re-elected Board members include:
- Eric Puetz, Director, Standards and Industry Alliances, AT&T Labs
- Nan Chen, Executive Vice Chairman, CENX
- Scott Mansfield, Standardization Researcher, Development Unit Network Products, Ericsson
- Ralph Santitoro, Head of SDN/NFV Solutions Practice, Fujitsu Network Communications
- Shahar Steiff, AVP New Technology, PCCW Global
- Alessandro Talotta, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Sparkle
- Michael Strople, President Enterprise Networks, Zayo Group
- Nan Chen, President
- Mike Strople, Chairman
- Kevin Vachon, Chief Operating Officer
- Pascal Menezes, Chief Technology Officer
- Dan Pitt, Senior Vice President
- Eric Puetz, Treasurer
- Scott Mansfield, Secretary
Appointed Advisory Director:
- Huiling Zhao, Director of China Telecom Cloud Research Center